Find the best card payment solution for your business by comparing leading suppliers.
Fill in our short form and save up to 40% in fees.
Fill in our short form below (it only takes a minute) and save up to 40% in fees.
Fill in the short form below to compare payment processors and save up to 40% in fees.
Allied Wallet Review
Things we like:
Things we don't like:
Allied Wallet is an award-winning payment service provider, based in London, although it also had offices across Europe, the United States and Asia. The company provides extensive payment services for small and medium-sized businesses in almost 200 countries around the world.
With products to help you sell both online and offline, strong support for payment options and true multi-currency processing, Allied Wallet aims to provide everything modern retailers need to accept payments where and when they need to.
Products & Services
Allied Wallet offers comprehensive payment solutions that should prove more than enough for most modern SMEs. However, the company doesn’t fall into the trap of making its offering appear overly complex. Its services are broken down into half a dozen categories and these are explained in plain, simple English on the official website – no jargon or corporate spiel.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Merchant account services: Global merchant account services so you can accept card payment online and in-store without going to a third-party provider.
- Online payments: Fast and secure online payment services for SMEs and larger businesses.
- Payment gateway: Allied Wallet’s global payment gateway allows people anywhere in the world to pay for your products/services online.
- Mobile card reader & mPOS: Accept car payments in-person with Allied Wallet’s mobile card reader and mPOS platform.
- eWallet solutions: A digital wallet allowing consumers and retailers alike to pay individuals, associates and businesses.
- Prepaid cards: Send money to prepaid cards, which can be used at ATMs and any business accepting MasterCard payments.
A key aspect of Allied Wallet’s services is its wide support for credit cards and other payment options. All major credit cards are accepted, 164 currencies are supported and international cards from almost 200 different countries around the world are accepted.
Allied Wallet Fees
Allied Wallet promises low, flat-rate pricing with no hidden costs.
- Per UK and EU Transaction: 1.0% + 10¢
- Per International Transaction: 1.95% + 10¢
As Allied Wallet puts it: “Base rates vary depending on business type and previous processing history.”
Even still, those are some of the most competitive rates on the market for small and medium-sized businesses.
Contract Length & Early Termination Fees
With Allied Wallet, you’re not tied into a contract period, which means you’re free to cancel the contract any time you want and walk away from the company without paying any early termination fees. This is almost unheard of among merchant account providers and Allied Wallet deserves a lot of credit for differentiating itself here.
Don’t get us wrong, this should be the norm with payment service providers but lengthy, auto-renewing contracts and early termination fees are the general standards among merchant account providers.
We’re very happy to say that Allied Wallet isn’t guilty of the same questionable business practice.
Sales & Transparency
Customer Service & Technical Support